- Canoa Ranch Golf Course - 18 hole, par 70, 6552 yards. Designed by Lee Schmid. Additional amenities include a pro shop, driving range, putting green, and 2 chipping greens. Also home to Grill on the Green restaurant. 520-393-1966
- Country Club of Green Valley - Private - 18 hole, par 72, 6738 yards 520-625-8831
- Desert Hills Golf Club - Private - 18 hole, par 72, 6445 yards 520-625-5090
- Haven Golf , LLC. - 18 hole, par 72, 6394 yards, This Snyder designed course was built in 1963, It has a driving range, club rentals, snack shop and lounge. It also operates the only par 3, 9 hole course (Tortuga Golf Course) in Southern AZ 520-625-4281
- Quail Creek Country Club - 18 hole, par 72, 6965 yards.Designed by golf architect Ken Kavanaugh, opened in 1989. An additional 9 holes were added in 2007. Includes putting green, practice range, practice bunkers, driving range and pro shop. Also, houses the full-service Quail Creek Grill and Lounge. 520-393-5802
- San Ignacio Golf Club - 18 hole, par 71, 6704 yards. Designed by Arthur Hill, it has four sets of tees offering yardage from 5200 to 6997. Also has a putting green, practice range and pro shop. Home to San Ignacio Coyote Grill Restaurant and lounge.
- Torres Blancas - 18 hole, par 72, 6978 yards. Designed by Lee Trevino it has pro shop, club rentals, driving range, putting green and chipping greens as well as a public restaurant.
- Tubac Golf Resort - 18 hole, par 71, 6575 yards. Originally designed by Fred Lawrence, in 2006, an additional 9 hole course was added. The resort boasts it has the finest practice complex in Southern AZ. The course is noted for the lake at the 4th hole, which was created for the movie "Tin Cup" with Kevin Costner. Amenities include 98 hacienda suites, casita suites and posada rooms, full service spa, and two restaurants, Stables and Dos Silos.